I was tagged by the wonderful Melanie at Meltotheany. Thank you, darlin’! This looks like fun.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Only once and only because I DNFed it. I do not feel right leaving a review of a book I didn’t finish.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope. Currently I am at 86%.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
No. Since I’ve only just started this blog and am only now really writing reviews, I’ve been making sure to keep up with everything I read.
4. Folded down the page of a book
When I was a young and unrefined little heathen.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
NOPE, BUT MY HUSBAND HAS. AND ON MY FAVORITE BOOK, NO LESS.
6. DNF a book this year
At least one.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
I have a couple leatherbound classics from Barnes and Noble that I might not ever get to.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Oh yes, all the time. By 7th grade my mom knew that confiscating my books was the best punishment she could ever come up with for me.
9. Skim read a book
A couple over the years, but I try not to very often.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Almost one year, but I managed to make it.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
Definitely. A couple times with books from friends and a few times from the library. I feel horrible about all of them.
12. Broke a book buying ban
I have never been under a book buying ban.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
No, I make a point of having at least a basic review done the moment I finish reading a book.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
Back in middle school for assigned reading, but not since.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
Didn’t I already answer this question? 😅 Yes, a couple times.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Absolutely! I’m so bad at just saying no.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
I actually never used to take jackets off books until I was reading The Wicked Deep and my fingers rubbed off the beautiful silver on the title. But since then, no, that hasn’t happened.
20. Sat on a book accidentally
Constantly. All the time. Thankfully I’ve never damaged one by doing so.
There we have it! This was fun; thanks for the tag, Mel! 😘 I seem to have answered in the affirmation more than anything, but these questions are so vague that no answer is a clear cut yes or no. I’m just going to keep thinking I’m never naughty.
If you’d like to do this cute and fun tag, consider yourselves tagged! Have fun!